Introduction to me:
I am a single mother in my early 20's of 2 boys ages 4 and 5. I work a full time job(that I thankfully still have) and spend any free time reading, writing, doodling, attempting to exercise &/or partaking in Yoga and cleaning...which, doesn't happen all that often. I am lucky to have about an hour to myself after my children have dozed off into dream land. I am a recovered drug addict and alcoholic. I tend to drink every now and then, but after 3 sober years i feel i am able to control it to a certain extent. I will, however, find myself drinking a little more than I should be able to handle, and therefore stop...once again. I have recently quit smoking- 10 days smoke free! -and am loving it! I not so long ago lost myself...in life, as we all do from time to time, and managed to shift through the entire box of lost and found and discovered, I am still where I left myself! Now its a matter of removing all the other junk piled on top of me, in order to reclaim what I alone posses...Myself.
Intro to Blog:
I would like to explain first and foremost, the title...Life Is a Ray of Sunshine...That title holds two solid meanings...one of which is saying, and I quote, "Life is a ray of sunshine." Sometimes life is great, its wonderful, its beautiful, its in-explainable...you couldn't be happier...and other days the title is saying either "...life is a ray of sunshine..." *sarcastically* or *with a melancholy tone*. In other words...life sucks, I want to sleep the next month of my life away...I hate my life right now..etc...I am going to do my best to give you examples, through my own experiences, of life...and i want to hear all about yours too!...how we can get out of slumps...laugh...look on the bright side of things...etc. We have great days and not-so-great days...and we can learn sooo much from both...I like to look for the best in every situation i am confronted with...however...i tend to see the worst in every situation i am confronted with...Contradicting. I know. That is life though. Isn't it just a ray of sunshine?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment