Monday, November 28, 2011

How Time Flies!

So in 2010 I decided that I was turning a new leaf, and reading my post, wow do I believe myself! Too bad things didn't go as planned :( But a lot has happened since then! I now work in a store that I love doing things I fully enjoy...I did quite smoking after finding out I was pregnant with my third child who is now a beautiful, bouncing little girl!!! (Still overwhelmed by all the pink and LOVING it!) Eating healthy has fallen by the waste-side but is making its way back to the top of my list, as is exercising and finding that patience of mine! I feel so good about a few of my choices though such as choosing to go CLOTH for my diapers and sincerely enjoying that :) Not many people do that in the small town I am in. I am beginning to do my crafty things again and made the CUTEST little booties for my daughter...I will have to add a picture! So here I am again, and I am going to stick with this blog this time... You can join me on my journey through my continuing love for cloth diapers, searching for my infamous patience, continuing my educational path, working through my past dealings with being in domestically violent relationship, my continuing sobriety from drugs, finally finding a job I sincerely enjoy, raising my three children, my wonderful relationship, the house I bought, oh and did I mention I am getting a dog! A Chesapeake bay retriever :) Naming him Grizz Lee :) And yes focusing again on my exercise and eating right... I do have to say that since I began doing my crafts and things I have been sleeping better than EVER! It has really helped me to clear my head and relax before hitting the hay and I fall asleep within 30 minutes versus the usual 3 hours!!! Well I cannot wait to get back on here and write about something successful... Everyday I want to focus on the sunshine in my life, the thing I accomplished, instead of all the bad that happens...its so easy to list all negative aspects in our lives...I want to recreate the paths in my brain to look for and focus on all the good!!! Well, for today my accomplishment is getting on here and starting this blog again!!!! (OH I do want to add that I am starting to recycle as well and am new to that... so any suggestions would be GREAT! And I also nurse my daughter so that is another task to take on...as well as the boys starting wrestling...oh so busy but I am realizing how much I love keeping busy! OK I am off to bed :) Have a wonderful night!!! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment